Thursday, February 28, 2008

This Week at the Meehan Household...
Family Picture


Grammy with the Girls


Chubby! 9.5 lbs at 3 weeks.













He kinda likes being a Dad.


The last sponge bath before Stumpy fell out. Marie's friend, Lucy, thought that her baby brother had a raisin in his belly button, so we told Marie that Stumpy was a raisin, too. It really did look like one! Marie was eating raisins yesterday and put one in her belly button.



My little monkey.


She likes to stick her finger in Renee's binky.



My playgroup girls - Amy and Katy. We all bought the same jumpsuit when we were pregnant so, of course, we had to wear them to playgroup for a cheesy photo. Trigg is 8 weeks and Emily is almost 3 months old. They also both have daughters that are two (hence the playgroup!). We have quite a bit of fun together misspelling words and interpreting dreams.


Amy and Katy are the paparazzi.

Here I am having a little tummy time with Emily and Trigg. Amy says that I'm really good at lifting my head up.


Lunchtime.







1 comment:

Book Worm said...

I LOOOOOOVE the new pics. My favorite blog post of yours yet. The family pics you all have are awesome. The one of Joel and Renee is really cute, so is the one of you lifting your head. Congrats on being so talented. Man! I look pretty fit in that papparazo pic. I should lay around on my tummy more often...wait, no I should just lay around more often. Yeah, that sounds good. :) Gonna miss you!