Thursday, May 01, 2008

Here are a few of the girls that were taken this morning. Marie is at a friend's house playing, and Renee is napping. I'm eating oreos and updating the blog. I'll do some real work just as soon as I'm finished here :-)

My dad and his wife, Carolyn, are coming for a visit one week from tomorrow! We are very excited. They will be here from Friday through Tuesday. And on Tuesday we are ALL (minus Joel) flying to Pensacola, Florida together to see my Grandpa DeBord! I'm so excited! Haven't been there in 7 or 8 years, I think. And Marie will get to see the ocean for the first time. Yes, we live in NC and she has never seen the ocean. Sad, isn't it? Poor deprived child.

I'm not overly excited about traveling (with a connection in Atlanta) with a 2 year old and a newborn, but it will be worth it. Dad and Carolyn are on a different flight, but we're departing from Raleigh and arriving in Pensacola at about the same time.

Pretty in purple. As you can probably tell, this is my favorite outfit on Renee. I'm going to be so sad when she outgrows it.



Is she not the silliest, cutest little thing you've ever seen?




Aaaaahhhhh! So stinking cute. My word, I love this child.




Lifting her head up a bit better these days. She's still lazy, though, just like her big sister was. She's content to just sit there and stare most of the time.




Freshly bathed children smell delicious.

3 comments:

Book Worm said...

Beautiful beautiful babies. Thanks for telling me about those Oreos. I STILL haven't bought any! YAY me!

The Davies said...

YAY!! Pictures of Renee...!

I have been wanting to see more of those :-) She's adorable. I'm desperate to meet her. I will be making a road trip to NC when I move to Nashville (maybe in july?)

It will happen. I need to see this little precious baby.

Anonymous said...

I think Renee looks like a punk rock princess with the purple outfit and the spiky hair... very adorable