Friday, July 25, 2008

My friend, Katy, and her girls came over for a playdate yesterday. Marie was being a little hyperactive and goofy, and I think I sighed or said something to the effect of "Settle down, Marie." She turned to Katy, who was sitting beside me and said, "I drive my mom nuts!" Oh dear. So true, though!

And this is just an FYI for those of you who order prints online. I placed an order today on Shutterfly for about 200 prints (haven't ordered any since October 2007) and the standard shipping rate was going to be over $12. I did not have a free shipping code, so I went on ebay and typed in "shutterfly free shipping". I bought a code for $2.00 and it worked. Voila! $2 shipping instead of $12 shipping. Maybe this type of thing is common knowledge to most people, but I'm just learning the ropes when it comes to online shopping.

We've had a great week here. The weather has been gorgeous and the girls are both getting over yucky colds with no antibiotics this time. Hooray. I do think Renee had an ear infection for a few days (because she would not sleep!) but the doctor didn't put her on anything and it cleared up on its own.

Just a couple of photos this time.



My mom got the girls these cute little t-shirts at a Newsboys concert she went to last weekend. Marie wore the brown one as a sleep shirt last night and told me, "Mom, this is actually a boy shirt."





Marie jamming out while listening to "Blessed Assurance" on our iPod today.

1 comment:

The Davies said...

you figured out the ipod...yay!