Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Today, 8/05/08
Renee turned six months old yesterday, so I attempted to take a couple of photos of her. This doesn't happen very often. I think they capture her cute little personality pretty well. She's a goofball.







The next couple are of Marie painting this morning. I read somewhere that you can turn an old box into an easel, so I tried it this a.m. with a box that Renee's new bathtub came in. Works pretty well.

Getting started.




About halfway there. The finished product was pretty much entirely brown, since Marie got really excited and smudged all of the paints together. Then she picked up the paper plate with all of the paint on it and smeared it all over her face. Awesome. Fun, though!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at you, miss creative momma! My daughter sat in front of Nemo all morning :)

Those pictures of Renee are SO cute! She has more hair than Mel. Am I obsessed with hair?

The Davies said...

yay renee! very fun idea with the easel...you are gonna be my mom inspiration when the time comes. Start making a list of these things for me...