Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Okay, these are not going to be in any sort of order. We are in Nebraska. I thought Joel and a few others might like to see them. My step-sister took a bunch more on her camera that I need to get from her, and then I'll post those, too.


Renee was REALLY thrilled to meet Uncle Patrick for the first time :-)





Pat's first good meal in a while. He chose Old Chicago.





Hangin' with Uncle Patrick.





Pat's first time feeding a baby. Renee's first time being fed by a Staff Sergeant....





Watering Grammy's flowers.





Marie decided to get a little aggressive with the hose.





I got to give Pat the very first hug!





Dude, where are my civilian clothes?





Love from Marie





Marie making Pat walk blindfolded.





Grandpa Ben, Uncle Pat & Marie in the airport parking garage. Pat just wanted to get home, get a shower, change into "civilian clothes" and go out for a nice dinner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! An update! It's about time :)

Glad you're having fun. Now come back.

Book Worm said...

Cute cute pics. NOW I know who your kids look like, it's your brother! Sheesh. Tell him he doesn't need to look so fierce in pictures with babies though. :) Miss you all lots. It's 60 degrees today and now that it's cold we don't know what to do with ourselves for fun. Come back Meehans!