Sunday, September 28, 2008

We've had a great stay in NE and will be flying home tomorrow. We miss Daddy a lot. Even though I have had a ton of help from my mom, it's still just exhausting taking care of the kids and living out of suitcases w/out Joel. But I must admit that since we've been here (September 19th) I have not washed or folded any of my own clothes, prepared a single meal, loaded or unloaded the dishwasher or washed a single bottle. Ya, my mom pretty much rocks.

We went up to Omaha yesterday to see the Conklins and Miss Molly. It was a day well spent, that's for sure. Marie and Jonah had a great time together. I just love my college girlfriends so much. They are amazing women, and are just getting more wonderful and strong in the Lord each time I see them.

Sorry to those of you I wasn't able to see (I'm specifically thinking of Nicole). Renee has been pretty sick since Friday (can't digest any food) and we're all just pooped. Pun intended. But we'll be visiting Nebraska more often now, since we're moving to Minnesota in less than two months!




Jenny and I walking around Costco with Jonah and Marie.





Jonah and Marie being silly.





Jenny, Molly and I in front of the Ashers' new place. They are going to completely gut and renovate the entire house. It's going to be so neat! You guys seriously need to make a blog to post photos of your progress! Then you can have it printed into a keepsake book.





Swinging.










Buddies. I do hope you guys will come visit us in MN :-)





Abby really loved this. Really she did. Heehee.





Sleeping today at naptime.





Oreos and milk and bonding.





Renee eating carrot wheels.





Dental hygiene is a huge priority in our family.

3 comments:

Book Worm said...

I love it! Glad you're coming home (but now we're leaving). At least Katy will have some company now, besides her ants. :) We've miss you all. I'm sorry Renee has been punny and that Marie's teeth decided to rot while you were there.

Unknown said...

and you had to remind me that you're leaving in less than 2 months. thanks :)

The Davies said...

i'm so so so so jealous to see you three girls together and that you got to see Molly's house.

stupid nashville.

seeing jonah and marie holding hands is the cutest thing EVER