Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It has been a big week. Joel's parents came into town to help out, and Joel and I got to go on a mini-vacation for three days. We went to Manassas (Bull Run) and King's Dominion (an amusement park with righteous roller-coasters) in Virginia. I'm pitiful and did not take any photos the entire time. So lame, Maggie. But here are a few from today. Katy and I took on six kids plus 1 en utero (NOT en MY utero) at our house this morning. And it was actually quite managable! This parenting thing is a cinch. Ha. Haha. Hahaha! Okay, enough weirdness. Onto the photos:





A brunette, a blonde and a redhead walk into a bar....





The three big sisters with each of their siblings sitting on the floor below. I love Baby Emily's face in this photo.





I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I posted both.





Babies, babies, babies! We love us some babies!





Marie and Renee ready for naptime this afternoon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! a blog update! I love those pictures - I'll have to find a way to get one of all 6 of these little buddies. The last one of the 3 babies kinda freaks me out, because Emily's eye is scary & her pitiful little jammies have a hole in the toe. I mean, what kind of mother..