Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween 2008.

Unfortunately, I made a big mistake and told Marie over dinner, "If you don't eat your peas, you will not get to eat any of your trick-or-treating candy." She said, "Ok Mommy, no candy for me," and got down from the table. I think this is why she didn't enjoy trick-or-treating as much this year as she did last year. You can't take away a little girl's candy on halloween...and before she's even gone out and collected it! I'm the grinch that stole halloween.







Poor little renee.




















A view of the back of the skunk.





Marie and Mellie.





Katy and I trying to corral the kids for a photo. I'll have to see if she has a better shot on her camera.





Poor little Renee - again. She wasn't too happy about being buckled into the stroller in full costume. But thankfully a graham cracker cheered her up. By the end of our trick-or-treating outing she had figured out how to steal Emily's crackers. We were so proud!





Treat please!

No comments: