Monday, April 07, 2008

Bragging alert:

I'd just like to let you all know that I (not Joel) picked Kansas and Memphis on my NCAA bracket to play in the National Championship. Maggie, not Joel. Just had to clarify that again.

Also, we just downloaded iTunes, which I'm very excited about, but I'd love some music recommendations. I prefer Christian music, but I'm open. I have not bought a CD in ages, so I really don't know who the "cool" new artists are. If you know of any good children's artists (other than Raffi, Go Fish and Cedarmont Kids), please pass those along as well. Marie LOVES to sing. She literally sings all day. Her life is like a musical.

MMM. Oh, and I picked Memphis and Kansas into the finals. Did I mention that already?

1 comment:

The Davies said...

There's a band called The Weepies that I am kind of obsessed with...they aren't Christian but they are just happy.