Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Okay, this morning I had a bit too much fun with the camera. Marie started getting a little annoyed with me, at which time I decided to call it quits and return to normal parenting duties. We can take better video on the camcorder, but the mini DVD's are expensive so I try not to use them too often, hence the poor quality. Alright, I'm going to post these and then go be productive (make baked potato soup).

1. Marie's loud and lovely renditions of "The B-I-B-L-E" and "Jesus Loves Me". Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to rotate it.






2. Forgiveness. I'm still not quite sure what happened here.


3. Renee learning to express herself. Marie seems to have no trouble with this.




4. Everybody does it. Even 2 year olds.




5. "I want to sing." Alrighty then.

6. And one more, just for kicks. If you've watched all of these it can only mean one of two things: You are either really bored, or you're my mom. Or both. Are you bored, Mom? Oh, and this one is an oldie of Marie and Mrs. Moozie.

No comments: