Thursday, May 22, 2008

Extra! Extra! Hair all about it!


We've got some seriously wacky hair going on in the Meehan household. Daddy is the only one who doesn't look completely disheveled. I have no idea how to get Renee's hair to stay down, Marie's hair is lovely on occasion (if I take the time to fix it - although she has this strange combination of straight on top and curly underneath), and Mommy hasn't gotten a haircut since April of 2007. Yes, Heidi, that's BEFORE you got married.

This is one of my favorite things...ever. The only way it could be better is if I was laying on Joel's lap and the girls were laying in mine. But that would entail smothering Daddy, which is not cool because he brings home the bacon. Oh, and we love him.


First time in the ole' exersaucerooni


She is the sweetest little thing - and so mellow. Sometimes I'll go up to check on her when I think she should be about ready to wake up, and she's just laying in her crib smiling at her hands, or her puppy, or her mirror - or who knows what. Either she's really chill, or she's not got her daddy's smarts :-) I think the former.



1 comment:

Book Worm said...

Love it love it. Any no, boys wear underpants, girls wear panties. Awesome chill hair.