Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Man, I've been post-happy the past couple of days. I'm sure that my mom is enjoying it, though :-) Since she's the only one who reads this blog. It's all for you, Momma D.

Anyway, I thought this Joel-quote was pretty funny the other night.
"Remember when we gave Marie meatballs for the first time, and she totally went after them? It was at that moment that I knew: No paternity test needed."


It's so true, though. Daddy likes them meatballs.


In other news, Congratulations Dustin & Molly Asher!

Molls was my roommate in college sophomore and senior year (or was it my 2nd senior year?). I was on the five year plan. Anyhow, she was definitely instrumental in my born-againness, and for that, and her friendship, I am very grateful. Not to mention she's one of the funniest chicas you will ever meet.

No comments: